Miami Dolphins 2DA1953
Material: Cotton, Polyester and Heather
- Plastic buttons on left side, decal printed patterns
- No leather material for arms
- Snap closure
- Contrast sleeves
- Knitted collar, cuffs and waistband with stripe details
- Press-stud closure
- Contrast studs
- Welt contrast pockets
- Hand washing and machine washable
Shipping & Delivery
1. DO YOU SHIP WORLDWIDE? WHAT IS THE SHIPPING FEE?
Yes. We provide shipping to over 200 countries around the world. However, there is some location we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you.
– Standard Shipping: 7$ - 10$
- Expedited Shipping: 55$
2. WHAT ABOUT CUSTOMS?
We are not responsible for any customs fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get customs fees when they arrive in your country.
3. HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
Shipping time varies by location. And Please note that:
- Estimated delivery doesn’t include our 5 – 7 days processing time and not-working day
- When it’s the high peak of demand for logistics, it may be slower
Our estimated delivery time is as below:
- Standard Shipping: 20 - 25 days
- Expedited Shipping: 7 - 10 days
4. DO YOU PROVIDE TRACKING INFORMATION?
Yes, you will receive an email once your order is shipped that contains your tracking information. If you don’t receive the tracking information within 5 days, please contact us.
You can use your tracking information at: https://www.17track.net/en
5. MY TRACKING SAYS “NO INFORMATION AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT”.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to be updated into the online system. If there is still no information on your tracking code within 7 – 10 days since you receive it, please contact us.
6. WILL MY ITEMS BE SENT IN ONE PACKAGE?
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you’ve specified combined shipping.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.